marți, 17 ianuarie 2012

Reflections and Virtual present

I am at the end of my "English through Blogging" project. I liked it very much and I am glad that, in this way I could create my own blog. The most difficult part of this project was the tehnique part but, with more attention and patience all the problems could be solved. I learned a lot of new things, tehnichally and I developed my English skills. Mostly, I enjoyed all the new programs and sites that I discovered.

 "A blog is like a shark - if it stops moving, it will die".
For me, this means that, my "blogs life " doesn`t ends here because I have to keep it alive with new interesting posts about me and other things to interest the visitors and spend my time in a lovely and rellaxing way.

I will surpise my visitors with a little snow because we didn`t have part of to much this winter.. :)






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu